Episode 13: Keith Takes His Elderly Cat to the Vet
Lucky show number 13! Keith takes his cat to the vet, Andrew runs a marathon in 24 hours and Lee uses the wrong words (multiple times!). The Brew / Drink / Run guys convened in Studio C to drink a rarity from Cigar City and conduct a side-by-side tasting of barrel aged Old Rasputin.
- Feb 14: For the Love of Beer: Dogfish Head, Brew / Drink / Run at YourPie Savannah GA (Sandfly Location)
- Mar 9: Hunahpuh’s Day: Cigar City, Tampa FL
- Mar 23: Beaufort Twilight Run: Beaufort, SC
- Japanese study on virus fighting hops
- Critz Tybee Run Fest (BDR Photo Gallery)
- Ain’t Got Time for That
Be a Part of the Show:
Listen to the show to find out how you can be on the podcast! We’d love to hear about your homebrews, races or favorite new beer. You can also call us at (781) 76 – DRINK (781-763-7465).
Our show’s music is provided courtesy of Morning Lights. Thanks for listening!