News on tap: Week of April 22, 2013
- Oregon is doing beer-friendly legislation right (and unanimously) voting to name brewer’s yeast the state microbe.
- Stillwater Artisanal announces the release of 4 packs starting with Stateside Saison, followed by Cellar Door, Existent and more![Stillwater]
- Less than one week until our next tap takeover at Your Pie in Savannah. One of the rarer beers to be poured on May 2nd is FV 13! RSVP today.
- Empty Growler has a great interview with Ommegang’s Brewmaster Phil Leinhart.
- After the tragedy surrounding this year’s Boston Marathon, you may be looking for a way to show your support. The One Fund is the place to do that.