News on Tap: Week of July 1, 2013
- Andrew Valles won The Beer Growler’s Homebrew Challenge and brewed his batch of Airborne Devil Belgian Blonde with Red Hare this week!
- Lee ran through a cloud forest in Costa Rica’s Monteverde region.
- Allen and Missy ran in the Peachtree Roadrace, representing Team BDR.
- Buffalo Wild Wings & Redhook debut “Game Changer” craft beer, designed as a session ale to be consumed during a sports event. http://buff.ly/17RS5eM
- A free PDF detailing how to get started with barrel aging for homebrewers. http://buff.ly/17RedpA
- Stone Brewing’s Growing Interest in Grocery. http://buff.ly/14LgZ9H
- Ouch: How a proposed community brewpub missed its Kickstarter fundraising goal by just $243 | BeerPulse http://buff.ly/17Txhn8
Want to have your photo featured in our weekly news as a member of Team BDR? Tag your Instagram photos with #brewdrinkrun