No full cast show this week, but Lee ‘hop’ped on-mic with a few updates to the goings on in the BDR universe.
In our last episode, Lee mentioned that he was going to be homebrewing and asked which Hopsteiner hops you wanted him to use. Your choices are:
- Lemondrop – lemon, mint, green tea and melon aroma with a lemon/citrus flavor
- Denali – big, pineapple aroma with a pine/citrus taste
- Eureka – bitter and complex with a dank herbal character
- Experimental #07270 – dank, resinous spicy
- Experimental #09326 – tropical, floral and a bit spicy
Upcoming Savannah Beer Events
We have some events coming up with our friends at Your Pie Savannah.
- Oct 13 is a Dogfish Head tap takeover
- Oct 20 is Terrapin and Scofflaw night
- Nov 3 is an Allagash tap takeover
All events will be at their Sandfly location. We will have our BDR glassware and Drink GA Beer t-shirts for sale at those events while supplies last.
This website now has one thousand, six hundred and thirty two beer reviews (!) with new reviews posted every day. Is there a beer Keith hasn’t reviewed but you want him to try? Hit him up on Twitter @wortremover.
We Want YOU to Be a Part of the Show
Listen to the show to find out how you can be on the podcast! We’d love to hear about your homebrews, races or favorite new beer. You can call us at (781) 76 – DRINK (781-763-7465). Our show’s music is provided courtesy of Morning Lights. Thanks for listening! Cheers!